You can now control the Hub functionality with calls to the Hub API. This allows you to automate file uploads, obtain a list of all or any subset of your documents, create projects and start trainings using your own custom application.
In detail, you can:
- Upload new documents, and obtain the status of your upload.
- Obtain a list of the documents used in a training.
- Obtain a list of documents usable for a training, in a project.
- Create a project.
- Obtain a list of projects in your workspace.
- Obtain a list of trainings for a project.
- Submit a training run. You may specify automatic deployment in the training request.
To get started using the Hub API, you need to permit the client ID you have defined for your Translator API, as if the API was an additional user. You define client ID and secret for your Translator API as usual on https://datamarket.azure.com/developer/applications. You then visit the user management page on the Hub and add the client ID from your API right below the actual users.
The API calls need to contain your workspace ID in the header. Obtain your workspace ID from https://hub.microsofttranslator.com/Home/Settings.
API documentation: https://hub.microsofttranslator.com/swagger/.
Support and knowledge base: https://translatorbusiness.uservoice.com.