You can now control the Hub functionality with calls to the Hub API. This allows you to automate file uploads, obtain a list of all or any subset of your documents, create projects and start trainings using your own custom application.
In detail, you can:
- Upload new documents, and obtain the status of your upload.
- Obtain a list of the documents used in a training.
- Obtain a list of documents usable for a training, in a project.
- Create a project.
- Obtain a list of projects in your workspace.
- Obtain a list of trainings for a project.
- Submit a training run. You may specify automatic deployment in the training request.
To get started using the Hub API, you need the key you have obtained for your Translator API subscription, the very same key you have entered in the Settings page of your Hub workspace. The API calls need to contain your workspace ID in the header. Obtain your workspace ID from https://hub.microsofttranslator.com/Home/Settings.
API documentation: https://hub.microsofttranslator.com/swagger/.
Support and knowledge base: https://translatorbusiness.uservoice.com.
Last update: September 27, 2017